Hallo there,
i'm frustrated now. I have to generate some pdf-file from an XML-Datasource.
There has to be some logo in that pdf-file and this logo has transparent
areas. The background contains a backgroundimage. In acrobat the transparent
areas are ok, but if i print the file the transparent area is printed white.
That looks not so nice. May i do something wrong???.
I tried with different png and gif versions of that logo.
May it doesn't work???
Please help!!!
kind regards
don martio
--
Dievision GmbH | Kriegerstrasse 44 | 30161 Hannover
Telefon: (0511) 288791-0 | Telefax: (0511) 288791-99