Selber Jean-François wrote:

I fact, I had a out of memory with 4 pages sequences but with 3 pages
sequences it's ok
I don't anderstand because the 4 pages sequences are the same
See the fo file sample I had given.
This fo file contains 4 pages sequences
With 3 pages sequences I had no memory error
But with 4 pages sequences I had memory error
(The 4 pages sequences are the same)

If you men you kept the three page sequences and added an identically forth, it may be that memory was just enough to render the third page sequence but exceeded the threshold on the fourth because meanwhile the PDF result structures grew.

J.Pietschmann