Thank first.

However, we have tried the suggestions stated in the
2.  Load the userconfig.xml at the very begining of
the process and only once (inside the init()).
3.  We only use xml + xslt to generate pdf file and
have not use the AWT and print option.

Therefore, we don't know why it still has the image
and font file loading problem.  Any comment?

Many many thanks!
Sherlane

http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html#multithreading