Hi All,

I'm having trouble with Postscript generated by FOP 0.20.5rc3a. I have a document containing some JPEG images. The postscript file is produced without error with -d option specified. However, both Adobe Distiller and Ghostview fail to open the Posctscript. This is the output from distiller:

%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ]%%

I found some recent discussion on JPEG image in Postscript in the archives. This problem was caused by gray scale images, but Paint Shop Pro reports my JPEG images as being 24-bit/pixel color.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Chris