Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 3:46 PM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: AW: UTF-8 errors

Thanks,

The trouble is that somebody edited the xsl file over a Samba connection
using Microsoft Wordpad. I assume that this is what has broken the xsl
file but I cannot prove it (or at least I do not now *how* to prove it).
Nothing I do (cutting and pasting between editors, using recode etc),
seems to make any difference at all, so I wonder if this is really the
problem.

Not sure what to do next!

H.