On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 06:25 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
I believe you need to set number-columns-spanned="{$nb_header}"

Chris

You can also write it this way:

<fo:table-cell>
<xsl:attribute name="number-columns-spanned"><xsl:value-of select="$nb_header"></xsl:value-of>
<fo:block>General comment for header 1, 2, 3</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

Does anyone know if one way is "better" than another (read more efficient)? I currently have most of mine written this way. This way seems to be easier if I need to do embed the attribute selection in an xsl:choose statement. But there are times when I don't need to choose (e.g., I've already got the variable set at the top).
--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]