Title: RE: Some PCs show the PDF output and some don't?

Do you use the same url for the data entry form and the pdf generation view?  I've had problems when I didn't redirect to a fresh new url.

Generally, though you'd expect MIME types to do their job, IE will often use the file extension.  I've had severe problems with excel wrt this (when I didn't use .csv), but Acrobat too(when I didn't use .pdf).

Finally, can you check in the process manager to see if the ACROREAD.exe task is running?  Kill that and try again.

Steve