Title: Multiple Page Sequence

Hi all,

Since I need to parse large XML, I am facing memory problem using FOP. I found a solution from the FOP-FAQ to implement multiple page-sequence and that found to be working. I my case the XML is dynamically created and I cannot able to group any of those XML tags for implementing the page-sequence because of variable XML block size and also the page sequence will create a page break whenever the corresponding XML tag is closed, will make the format ugly.

Hence, is it possible to make the XSL:FO to count the lines printed and create a page sequence when the number of lines reaches for a page. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,
Uday

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com