From: "Lim Huat Heng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone who may advice:
Currently, I'm not using both the Avalon framework and Batik JAR in the code (no logging and SVG), thus I didn't include it in the classpath. But when I access the page, I get error message that says that these JARs are required. Is there a way to set the flag such that I don't include these JARs in my build?

Access what page?

As far as I am aware, you will need to include the avalon and batik jars regardless of whether or not you need SVG or logging. This is because the FOP source code references classes in these jars. So you would need to change the source code and re-compile to achieve what you want.

Chris