Kodandapani A. wrote:
But, now my problem is transformation, it is taking huge time and memory.
Transformation is taking almost 70% (time & memory) of my whole application
 execution. Is there any way to come-out of memory and time problem.

It's hard to help you here without taking a look at your XSL and at a representative sample of your XML. There are various constructs in XSLT which can be optimized, but it is quite possible that your transformation inherently uses a lot of ressources. If the input XML is large, there may be other approaches than using XSLT necessary to remedy the problem.

All in all it is more a question for the XSL list:
 http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

J.Pietschmann