So few solution for this bug ?
Nobody solve it on this list ?

Hi Eric,
Did U previously find this URL ?
it seems to be an Unix and java only bug !!!

http://www.idautomation.com/kb/xwindow-error.html
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=31&thread=51029

True with appletviewer : ex
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as
the value of the DISPLAY variable.
        at sun.awt.motif.MToolkit.(MToolkit.java:48)
        at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:244)
        at sun.applet.AppletCopyright.(AppletCopyright.java:36)
        at sun.applet.AppletViewer.mainInit(AppletViewer.java:984)
        at sun.applet.AppletViewer.main(AppletViewer.java:993)
The Answer: This often happens when you try to display on a machine A from
another machine B and machine A did not give permission to B to display on A.
Say you are using machine A but you rlogin to B to run your programs. Then, you
need to go to a window of machine A and type "xhost +B", where B is the name of
machine B.

Regards
JL

[------  En réponse à  "MORIN  Eric - NTR ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )" <[EMAIL