De : Andreas L. Delmelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 13 novembre 2003 10:19
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: Problems using Tiff with FOP

documents with

That's quite old... What exactly is the advantage for you in using 0.20.1
vs. 0.20.5? As I understand, a few optimization patches were applied in the
meantime (not specifically WRT images, that's true).

> 800 mbytes JVM option (-Xms800m -Xmx800m). My target would be 4000 pages
documents
> but it does not seem possible by now with FOP.

Perhaps best to perform some post-processing with iText (generate a few
smaller PDFs and collate them).

Greetz,

Andreas