hello,

I have graphics included in table-cell...

like that:

<fo:table-cell #borderCell()>
                                        <fo:block #imageBlock()>
                                          <fo:external-graphic
vertical-align="middle"
                                            src="url(./images/thirdleft.jpg)"/>
                                        </fo:block>

                                      </fo:table-cell>

and the pdf always look differently after having included the images -> the images are not resized to fit into the cell. How can I achieve this?

thanks a lot,

Stan.

--
Stan Pinte.