[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My svg files are created with Illustrator. But the rendered graphic size (in the pdf) is dynamic (depends on the application user's choice).
As there is no scaling mechanism for SVG graphics,

No. The SVG is always rendered at the dimensions given in the SVG itself, clipped to the viewport if necessary.

I must change the width and height attributes of the svg tag, and convert them into mm, and use the viewbox attribute, in order to let the proportion of the graphics unchanged.
I don't know what to do.

Tamper with the SVG.

J.Pietschmann