Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 4:01 PM
Subject: OMR codes

Hi

I am a new FOP user.

I have a requirement on OMR codes using FOP.
I know that Rob Stote has replied a great solution as to how to insert OMR codes in PDF document.

Rob,
Could you please let me know your e-mail address because, I have the same requirement as you had some time earlier and I can ask further clarifications on OMR mark codes.

Thanks
Shailaja.

Do you Yahoo!?