On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 20:52, Robert Paris wrote:
> Can I generate a ".fo" file from a pdf file? Essentially going backwards?

Probably not in any realistically useful way. People on this list
can point you to software that can read the text in a PDF. From that
point you could start to construct XML files, but this is probably
not something you want to undertake lightly.

[Would it be unkind for me to say: "Yes, but you have to type it in
first." ?]

John Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>