Title: PCL is ok, PS is wrong orientation

I have some server side Java code that does some FOP transformations (fop 0.20.5) and prints the resulting output to a printer.

When I perform the transforation going to a PDF or PCL file, everything comes out fine. (The stylesheets I am using defines the page to be landscape). I get a landscape page with all my data on there.

I couldn't get the PCL to print from our development Linux machine, however, so I switched from PCL to PostScript rendering. Now it tries to print the page in Portrait, cutting off the right side of the output.

At first I thought it was the Java Print Service API or the print driver, but I downloaded a PostScript viewer to look at the rendered output, and fop is doing this.

Here's a sample of my page definition if that's the culprit:

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="A4" page-width="297mm" page-height="210mm" margin-top="0.5in" margin-bottom="0.0in" margin-left="0.5in" margin-right="0.5in">

Thanks for any insight!
Robb