Chanaka Amarasekara wrote:
I'm using the Apache FOP to create a PDF file. I'm having a problem in my
XSL file, where when I add a  break-after = page for a table it adds an
extra blank page to the end and if I have a break-before = page it will add
an extra blank page to the beginning. Is there a way to solve this problem
(a possible workaround or a modification to the FOP)?

Yes, both are bugs. Getting rid of the blank page at the beginning would require fixing the is-first-in-area code. Getting rid of the trailing blank page is more difficult, probably impossible with the design in the maintenance branch. The recommended work around is to avoid inserting page breaks which create blank pages at the XSLT level.

J.Pietschmann