Martin,

This question is better sent to the group so all may answer (and/or correct if necessary). read on...

On Mar 11, 2004, at 7:41 AM, Martín Mauri wrote:
Hi Clay!

The point's that I have this table and I thought FOP had a mechanism to
center or move the position of a table such as HTML. Suppose I have the
<region-body> element, isn't there a way to move the position of the table
inside the region??

You might also be able to give the fo:table a margin-left value. You could also apply a region-start (which puts content in a margin on the left--similar to the left-side navigation column of a web site like <http://cnn.com/>).

It might help for us to see some code, so we can give you ideas.

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay