Clay Leeds wrote:

Sounds good. But are you aware there's a ToDo page accessible at the bottom of the links on the HOME tab?

  http://xml.apache.org/fop/todo.html

I kept looking in that page for your updates and couldn't find them (which is why I was so concerned you were adding a new file :-)). Anyway, I think this is one of the things Victor was trying to fix... disorganization of content.

It would be good if we could rationalise the website content a bit. Its not immediately obvious what line of development the Todo page you reference applies to. Upon reading the detail, it appears to be a mix of maintenance and redesign items!

Chris