Hi List,

I m trying to set up a table out of elements which are all almost the same.
There are only two indicators to determine to which position in the table a
element fits.
1. All elements with the same value in <X/> belong to one table.
2. All elements with the same value in <Y/> belong to one row.

Each element always belongs into the next cell following except it has an
different value in <Y/>. So when the value <Y> changes all following
elements shall be written into the next row until the value changes again.

I know that there are much smarter ways to set up rules for a table, but it
was not my decision...

The problem caused by this setup is, that i have to close and open a
all probably know is something like:

<xsl:if test"$NewValue = 'true'">
        </fo:table-row>
        <fo:table-row>
</xsl:if>

everything else than proper XML.

I wonder how I can change a table-row while processing data.

Does anybody has an Idea?

Thanks in advance!