Von: Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. April 2004 03:13
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: columns and images

Hi all,

I'm developing and xsl to render documents in two columns.

These documents usually have tables and i like to span they to see it
better.

I'm wirting the table inside a block with the span="all" attribute, but
the table still be attached to one column.

Does fop support this feature?

Regards, Enrique.

code:
.
.
.
<fo:block space-after.optimum="4pt"
                 space-after.maximum="6pt"
                 space-after.minimum="2pt"
                 space-before.optimum="4pt"
                 space-before.maximum="6pt"
                 space-before.minimum="2pt"
                 font-size="8pt"
                 span="all">
        <fo:table margin-right="2mm" margin-left="2mm"
table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
.
.
.