Von: Razvan Veina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. April 2004 15:06
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Spaces when rendering PCL format

Hi everyone,

I'm having a strange problem when rendering PCL with FOP, and I wander if
anybody have an idea about this:
I have some kind of a table with some texts in it. The texts may contain one
ore more spaces inside. My problem is that some of the texts containing
spaces are displayed badly. And by badly I mean that the text after the
space is displayed over the ending of
the text before space. It's a little bit difficult to explain in words. It's
like instead of "Line no" I see "Lineno", with "no" starting at the middle
of the "e" character. I noticed that the problem seems to appear so far only
on the first column of my table...

The code that displays a cell with problems is trivial :

<fo:table-cell border-top-style="double" border-top-width="1pt"
border-top-color="black">
<fo:block>Line no</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

Any ideas ?