I think I'm getting the hang of installing fonts in fop, but I can't
find any site where I can download high-quality fonts.

I think adobe Type 1 fonts are preferable? I would like to have some of
the fonts I am use to, such as Bookman, New Century Schoolbook, etc.

Can anyone point me to a site?

Also, I really like the font that TeX uses. Is there anyway to make this
font available to fop?

Thanks. I have looked for the past 4 hours (including at the appropriate
FAQ's) and finally decided that someone here might know of some advice
right off.

Paul