Jason Novotny wrote:

On a further note, I was succesful using XEP from www.renderx.com to convert my fop into pdf (it also validated my fop document), so it would seem the problem is not with the stylesheets or my produced fop file, but the FOP tool seems to bug out for some reason.... I added -debug and I get this:

> .fop:2:-1 Flow 'xsl-region-body' does not map to the region-body in
> page-master 'blank'

I understand why you might think this problem is with FOP and not the stylesheet, but this issue has come up several times before, and it is a docbook stylesheet problem. See the following thread in the archives for more info:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=107185288527664&w=2

<snip/>

Chris