I created the following template in the xsl which is using the fo tags:

<xsl:template match="B">
<fo:inline font-weight="bold">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</fo:inline>
</xsl:template>

As per my understanding if in this xsl i write <fo:block> This is a <B> test </B> </fo:block>, the result should be displayed with "test" in bold.

But the "test" is not getting displayed at all. Surely I am making a mistake, what is it ?

"Amit Garg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/08/2004 11:56 AM
Please respond to fop-user