[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I have stuck in handling WRAP option, I am using the following code in my table but in the display still I am not able to get the result i.e the data which is more than the column width will be continued to the next column .

wrapping only affects text that can be broken up with spaces. So if there are no spaces in the text, it cannot be wrapped. You can either:

1) turn on hyphenation with properties hyphenate="true" language="en"
2) if you are generating your FO with a XSLT stylesheet then insert zero width spaces in the long text, which will allow FOP to wrap the text to a second line.

Chris