My application is deployed in a WAR format on Unix.
The XSLTInputHandler is trying to access the XSL and
the XML files on the system but the getRealPath() and
the getResource() methods return null /or a path which
included the war info and the  XSLTInputHandler errors
out with FileNotFoundException.

The XSLTInputHandler  constructor with InputSource and
String doesnt work ( its a bug and I dont see it being
fixed as per bugzilla).

So my question is how do i get the File objects for
XSL and XML from a WARred setup?

Thanks