Title: RE: Line feed character

Hi,

I'm having trouble with line feed characters:

I defined text-align="justify" text-align-last="start" in fo:block, hoping the generated text will act justified if it's a full line, and align left if it's half line. But even there are a few words in a line, they'll align justified, spread across the whole line.

I tried to get the system line feed character using
System.getProperty("line.separator")
and substitute them with line feed "
" for input string, but it doesn't work at all. I checked the FOP definition, if it's "U+000A", that line should align left by using text-align-last="start".

Any idea about this issue?

Tiffany