I succeed in downloading the cvs version of fop, with the rtf part.
I have created a rtf file, with the rtffile.java, that i can execute.

But i can be able to use the RTFHandler. I wish to know how can I use it, and enter one fo file(doc?) as parameter.
If anyone can tell me how to create the "main" part of the rtfhandler, in order to use it... ( and then use the rtflib).

Thank you

Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit quel que soit votre fournisseur d’accès - avec anti-virus gratuit !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail