Adam Augusta wrote:

<snip/>

this should work. The only thing that strikes me as slightly unusual is that youve specified wrap-option="no-wrap". Try taking this off.

Didn't change anything.

You are right, I cant get it working either. I wonder if this broke between 0.20.4 and 0.20.5 as I'm sure it used to work. I would be grateful if others could comment if this is working for them. If not then I will update the website to reflect this.

If this fails, try getting rid of the nested blocks and just put the text directly below the block-container.

The text didn't even render. Won't work for my application anyways - I need to specify spacing between individual lines.

Yes, I got the same. This is a bug!

<snip/>

Even with the table workaround, I'm not getting vertically centered. I've included the whole document this time in case I've missed something.

Thats because you didnt specify height on table-row which is a requirement for display-align to work, and is described on the compliance page. Your example worked for me when I specified height on the table-row.

<snip/>

Chris