David Shevitz wrote:

<snip/>

I understand that if I want to keep my captions with my figures in a given document, I should use a "blind table." However, all the examples I see were posted around 2 years ago (granted I might be looking in the wrong place). I tried using them, but they don't seem to work.

Doesnt matter that its 2 years old, there have been very few releases of FOP in that time. The "blind table" approach should work to keep a figure with FOP. Perhaps you should explain why it doesnt work for you, and we will try to help solve the problem.

<snip/>

Chris