This possibly becomes an XSLT problem.  Use a global variable passed
into the XSLT transform to provide the basedir for the images.

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 9:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: external-graphic src problem

Clay,

I did read up on some of the baseDir mails on various lists.

Using baseDir I could reference the relative path to the image in the
xsl, but I would have to specify an absolute path in the baseDir, so
really that is the same as just hardcoding the path in the xsl.

My problem is that I do not want to require the application be installed
in a specific directory structure, although, if that is the only way
perhaps that is what I need to do.

If I find a solution I will post it back.

Thanks for the help.

Danny Gallagher
Senior Software Engineer
The Gainer Group