Conor,

I don't know how the Mac environment is set up, but have you tried
fop.sh fonts.fo fonts.pdf
?

Peter

Conor Quinn wrote:
Hi all!  I'm quite new to FOP and have spent the day
on this Mac OS 10.3.4 researching madly and trying
every possible installation combination I can think of
for fop-0.20.5, but I must be missing something very
very basic that none of the main sites feel the need
to mention: since no matter what I do, the command
line still spits back nothing but

       -bash: fop: command not found

       fop fonts.fo fonts.pdf

test of the newly added directory and files. Running
fop.sh gets the whole set of usage scenarios and the
expected "no input specified" complaint about lacking
, but again, all I get is the above error message in
response to the above command. Can anyone give me a
hint as to what presumably obvious error I am making?

-- Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>