Helo... I'm not a FOP expert, nor XSL expert.

What i do is use freemarker, a java open source template engine (very, very, very fast)

I create FOP-templates and i transform it with an XML.. Freemarker has a great way to use XML.

I prefer it than XSL. I think it is easier.

Byes.

Eldho George wrote:

Hi,
How can i convert xml file to xsl-fo without giving any xslt.
Actually  my problem is i have to convert one html to pdf format using fop.I
tried with fop example.But there is a need to supply xsl file.
can i directly convert xml to pdf without spacifying any xslt.
I am new in fop and xml.Please help me

********************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com