Johan Andersson wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using FOP 0.20.5 to create a PDF document. The document contains a table with 5 columns and varying number of rows. There is a line drawn around the table using the border-* properties of the cells at the edge of the table. The line drawn however appears to contain gaps which lies just between two neighboring cells. Does anybody know what cause this? I've attached a small image which illustrates the problem.

If your aim to draw border round whole table, you should not place borders on the individual cells. Instead set border on table element, e.g.

<fo:table border-style="solid" border-width="1pt" border-color="rgb(114, 114, 114)">
<!-- table contents -->
</fo:table>

Chris