Hi all,

I'm in the process of writing a FOP extension. To be able to start I was
planning on creating a FOP extension that does something very silly: to
load an jpg file and insert it in a PDF document.

I know, this is already possible but the goal is to be able to insert a
generated image in a PDF document on the fly.
I can't use a servlet so no help there.

Does somebody has some good, very good pointers to help me out as, to be
honest, it's all over my head a bit right now :-S

Thanks in advance
Peter