From: Chris Pratt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 4:36 PM
To: Abney, Robby
Subject: RE: Question about <fo:leader>

Looks like what you want is a two column table.
  (*Chris*)

Hello.  I had a question about using leaders in FO.  I'm trying to
generate a PDF document that contains a department name followed by dots
and finally a phone number.

Here is currently what I have to create a line with the format:

<fo:block text-align-last="justify">
        This is a test department to test wrapping
        <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"/>
        (123) 457-2342 Ext. 123
</fo:block>

Ideally...I would like the PDF to display something like the following:

This is a test department to test
wrapping..........................(123) 457-2342 Ext. 123

I have attached a PDF document to show how it currently is displayed.

Is the attached format a result of FOP's implementation of leader, or is
there something I'm missing from the FO snippet?

I'm currently using FOP version 0.20.5

Thanks for your suggestions!

-Robby Abney