From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 1:20 am
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: Create special Last Page

Hi,

i used footnote as Britta Bargel has described. I can´t use this workaround,
because the footer must always positioned at the end of the page.
My content is flexilble, so i never know the position of my last entry and
therefore if there is enough space on the bottom for the footer text. As i
use page-break as Britta said, it is possible that the footer text will be
print on next page without any content.

Could you tell me please a little bit more about the workaround with
markers?

Regards
Martin