On Sep 9, 2004, at 1:08 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Why not just let the users print their PDF documents themselves from the
browser?

Another idea is to print FO document via an applet using the AWT
renderer instead of the PDF renderer. This way you'd be able to
automatically access the user's default printer.

In our environment, we created a java applet which loads the PDF file, and automatically prints it to the *USER'S* default printer (ATM, I don't recall if user interaction is required in the Print Dialog box)...

Web Maestro Clay