Hai all

Thanks in advance

I have also tried with the following code snippet.But I could not get the
pdf.Please help me .What is the actual problem.If I use both xml and xsl as
file it will work properly

        xsl is a string variable that conatins my xsl contents
        xml is a string variable that conatins my xml contents

                Source streamSource = new StreamSource(xsl);

                Source saxSource = new SAXSource(new InputSource(new
StringReader(xml)));

            ByteArrayOutputStream outStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

            driver.setOutputStream(outStream);

            TransformerFactory tf = TransformerFactory.newInstance();
                Transformer transformer = tf.newTransformer(streamSource);
                Result result = new SAXResult(driver.getContentHandler());
                transformer.transform(saxSource, result);

            byte[] content = outStream.toByteArray();
            res.setContentLength(content.length);

            res.setContentType("application/pdf");

           res.getOutputStream().write(content);
           res.getOutputStream().flush();