On Sep 21, 2004, at 2:33 AM, Johann Mattsson wrote:
Hello all

I am producing a document which may consists of 1 or more pages of same type, followed by 0 or more pages of another type, every page have a header and a footer. The last page of the first "set of pages" should have a certain text down on the bottom of that page, regardless of how much text it consists of otherwise.
Im not certain how to produce such a FOP code to achieve this, i guess i somehow have to make a table or something that fills up the "empty space" in the page to get to the bottom on the page. But maybe someone have another idea or some input to give to me.

Any input is welcome!

Regards
Johann M

Sorry. I don't know the answer to this one, but perhaps it has something to do with Markers[1] and/or Footnotes[2]? Unfortunately, I'm not pointing to links on the internet of where to look, although a google search might be useful. Instead I'm pointing to example files included with FOP:

[1]
examples/fo/markers/
[2]
examples/fo/footnotes/