Please, start a new thread if you change the subject. My mail reader
indicates that you wrote this message as a reply to a message about a
different subject.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 08:50:35PM +0530, Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra-India
wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> In my project I have to display TeX, MathML and GIF output to PDF.
>
> For MathML, I have taken new snap shot from apache site. and it is working
> fine.
> For GIF, Any how this is external image we can able to display.
> For TeX, How we can display?
>
> My idea is compile TeX and get DVI file using dvips convert into ps and then
> include in the file. But the new build fop is stating error:

I am not sure what you are doing. pdftex can create pdf output from a
tex file, but perhaps that is not what you need.

> "Could not find a set of breaking points". What is this error and how to
> rectify this.
>

> This is the lines from the -d option of FOP.
>

> Building formatting object tree
> Current heap size: 590Kb
> Starting layout
> null implementation of getWordSpaceIPD() called!
> No set of breaking points found with maxAdjustment = 1.0
> No set of breaking points found with maxAdjustment = 5.0
> Could not find a set of breaking points

This is debugging output from the line breaking mechanism. Apparently
your text (a piece of PostScript?) is considered normal text to be
broken into lines.

Regards,
Simon Pepping

--