Hello,

My English is not good (sorry...) but...:)
I've got problem with PS render (i use FOP 0.20.5) and embedding fonts
TTF (encoding ISO-Latin-2).
I have to generate 200000 pages (or more) using FOP and i don't want use
Acrobat Reader to convert the PDF to PS (too many times): "acroread
-toPostScript -fast -level2 -size a4" (suggested by Jeremias Marki).

I want use direct conversion to PS (XML+XSL => PS), but my fonts (TTF)
are not embedding in PS and when I print it on printer - it don't look
good.
Is it possibly in version 0.20.5? Maybe it is possibly in higher
version? Maybe it will be possibly?

THX.

Jacek Wojcik.