[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I am looking into implementing a XML-->XSLFO-->PS or PDF process, but need the ability to have different pages of the output print from different printer trays ( one with letterhead, one on blank paper). Is there a way to instruct FOP to insert the printer tray selection directives into the PS output? Another idea could be to get the postscript commands embedded in the XSLFO, but I don't know how to get them in the FO so that FOP will just include them "as is".

I dont think its possible to get FOP to just copy postscript from the source FO to the generated Postscript.

The exact commands I want to embed are: "statusdict begin 1 setpapertray end" for the top tray, and "statusdict begin 2 setpapertray end" for the middle tray.

The way we achieve this is to post-process the generated postscript with a custom program.

Chris