Hi...I have exactly the same requirements. Where by this is not a
website, but some web application that should print something as fast as
it can and many times a day. If we manage not to reopen Acrobat Reader
each time, we save time for our users.

If you find any solution, please post it on the list.

Thanks,
Vojko