Johannes Franz wrote:
By the way i just read that there is a function to clear the image cache. Do you think that there is a good position in the jars to set this function. I would like to reset the cache after every image, because for my uses i don't need a cache. Most of the embeded images are unique and it doesn't depend on the time to create the pdf but on the amount of images i can embed.

It's of no use to clean the cache during PDF rendering, at least for bitmapped images, due to the way PDF image objects are coded and the PDF object dictionary is written. SVG is different but needs much less space then equivalent hi-res bitmapped images anyway.

J.Pietschmann