Hello:

  I have a strange problem that I'll try to describe:

When I run FOP on an .fo file that was generated by an xslt transform of an xml
file with a Doctype reference, everything works fine and the PDF is generated.

 (e.g., <!DOCTYPE my_doc SYSTEM "C:\my_doc.dtd">)

However, when I replace the Doctype reference in the xml file with an xmlSchema
reference

  (e.g., <reg_doc xmlns:xsi="C:\my_doc.xsd">)

 FOP halts processing with the message:

   "6997:679 Currently only table rows are supported in the table body, header,
and footer"

 and doesn't generate the document.

 Some key points:

  1. The xslt transformation still works fine
  2. All the permissions are correct for accessing both the .dtd and the .xsd
file.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?  Could it have something
to do with ID attributes?

Thanks

Jon Steeves