Hello:

  I've been trying to solve the following problem that has stumped me.

1. I have an .xml file that looks like this:

     <items>
      <item> blah blah blah blah</item>
      <item> blah </item>
      <item> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah</item>
      <item> blah blah blah</item>
    </item>

  There 210 <item>'s.

 2. I want to format a pdf so that each 8x11 page consists of 21 of these items
and that they are printed in a 7 row by 3 column grid that fills the whole page
evenly.  I want to then take the ten pages to a paper cutter and cut the stack
so that all 210 cards are the same size.

The problem I'm having is each item has a different amount of text so that some
rows are thinner than others.  Can anyone help me?

Cheers

Jon