You were correct, Andreas.

Your first e-mail made me wonder if I had Java installed in more than one
place, and I do. I had modified the java.security file for the wrong one.
I have inherited this machine, and under a big enough time crunch that I
cannot wipe its drives and build it up as I would like. Consequently,
there are tools (some of which I use and some of which I don't) scattered
all over the place.

Thanks for the help.

Jay Bryant

"Andreas L. Delmelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/23/2004 04:24 PM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
RE: JCE present but not working

Hmm... A bit more precise: "the Java Runtime from which the 'bin'
directory
appears first in your %PATH% environment var"

Greetz,

Andreas